100 year old Garden

https://www.facebook.com/events/1130616780413343/
https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-100-year-old-garden-jardiner-jusqua-100-ans-45688218692

The 100 year old Gardener - Atelier bilingue

How to Keep Gardening Forever and Why

The Centre Paysan in partnership with Abbondanza Farm is holding a workshop in Dunham on the 13 June 2018. Learn how you can keep gardening until you are 100 years old. Come learn some new techniques, get some great ideas and hear the inspirational stories of amazing senior gardeners. The workshop is in English, but Gwynne Basen is bilingual and can easily answer all your questions.

3-hour workshop in the evening!

Gwynne Basen

I have been gardening and farming for over forty years. Currently I am the proprietor of Abbondanza Greenhouse, Gardens and Education Centre, a small but very diverse farm in the beautiful Eastern Townships.

My work at Abbondanza allows me to connect my garden to the world and that has always been my vision for this farm and what I do here.
Creating beautiful sustainable gardens is my passion, the intention of my work and the source of much of my activism. I have written, made films and lectured extensively on the subject of gardening and ecological food production and have been fortunate enough to visit some of the world’s great gardens.

I believe that the more aware and engaged we are in providing ourselves with the basic requirements of our lives, such as food, and the closer our relationship is to the natural world, the more positive our relationship will be to our planet and the others who share it with us.

Over the years I have also given much thought to how we garden and to the importance of insuring that our practices are as sustainable and “green” as we can make them.

Jardiner jusqu’à 100 ans - Atelier bilingue

En partenariat avec la ferme Abbondanza est le Centre Paysan nous organisons une formation à Dunham le 13 juin 2018. Découvrez comment vous pouvez faire le jardinage jusqu’à l’âge de 100 ans. Venez apprendre de nouvelles techniques, obtenir quelques bonnes idées et découvrir les histoires inspirantes et étonnantes des jardiniers plus âgés. L’atelier est en anglais, mais Gwynne Basen est bilingue et peut facilement répondre à toutes vos questions.

Atelier de 3 heures dans la soirée!

Gwynne Basen
Gwynne fait le jardinage et l’agriculture depuis plus de quarante ans. À l’heure actuelle elle est le propriétaire de Serre Abbondanza, jardin et centre d’éducation, une ferme petite, mais très diversifiée dans les magnifiques Cantons de l’Est.

Mon travail à Abbondanza me permet de me connecter au monde. Créer un jardin beau et durable est ma passion, l’intention de mon travail et la source d’une grande partie de mon activisme. Dans une vie passée, j’ai écrit et réalisé des films et j’ai donné de nombreuses conférences sur le jardinage et de la nourriture écologique et j’ai eu la chance de visiter quelques-uns des grands jardins du monde.